We collect information from you when you contact us by telephone or email, and when you contact us either on our website or our social media pages. Our new policy has been designed to uphold the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In being transparent, this policy explains the data we collect, how we use it, and how we ensure your privacy is maintained.
Who are we?
• Live Life Local Magazine
• 01543 317697
• 07914 799745
• 4 Wishart Drive, Fradley, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 8GZ
What data do we collect?
• Name and/or Company name
• Contact details (e.g. address, phone number, email address)
• Payment details (e.g, bank details)
• Details available on social media and other publicly available information (Facebook, Twitter etc)
Will your data be shared with any third parties?
• We take appropriate measures to protect any personal data that we collect. We will never sell or distribute your personal data to a third party.
What is the legal basis to use your data?
• Under the GDPR we will only process your data when we have a legitimate reason because you have consented to it.
• Handling customers bookings and payments.
• Promoting and marketing our services
• If you have provided your telephone number we may use it to call or text you to discuss matters relating to your enquiry and/or booking with us.
• If you send us an email, or fill out our enquiry form online, we will collect your email address and the full content of your email, including attached files and the text of your email.
How long will your data be stored?
• We will only rata in your personal data for as long as necessary, to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including any legal or accounting requirements.
What rights do you have?
Here are the detailed rights that you have with regard to your personal data under the GDPR. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us on the above contact details:
• the right to be informed about what data we hold and how we use it;
• the right to access the information we hold about you;
• the right to rectify any data that we have about you if it is inaccurate;
• the right to erase any data about yourself in certain circumstances;
• the right to restrict how your personal data is processed;
• the right to have your data in a portable format if you wish to transfer it to another company;
• the right to object if you disagree with certain types of processing;
• the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling;